Join us for the 55th Annual ITMA State Ride - Hosted by Magic Valley Trail Machine Association!
July 18th to July 22nd!
Near Warm Springs, Ketchum, Idaho
What is a State Ride?
The State Ride was first held in 1963 in the Boulder White Clouds hosted by MVTMA. The Annual State Ride is hosted by a different Idaho Trail Machine Association (ITMA) chapter club each year in different areas of Idaho. Created to help promote family oriented trail riding, camping, and a chance to ride different areas of Idaho. We work hard to create good relationships with our land managers and raise money to help fight for our right to keep the lands open to us.
Things we are working on for the 2018 State Ride!!
- Mapping on trails for daily rides!
- There will be lead rides and non-lead rides
- Kids rides!
- Ladies rides!
- Daily activities for kids of all ages!
- Games, arts and crafts, and more!
- Nightly activities!
- Bike games, movie night, meet and greet, band, raffle, and dinner!
- Things to do and see around the local area!
- And much much more!!
This is one State Ride you will not want to miss!!!
Things you can do to prepare for the upcoming State Ride!!
- Join one of the four sanctioned ITMA Clubs!
- MVTMA - $30 a year
- Email us: email@example.com
- Start buying bike raffle tickets!!
Remember to always tread lightly!
There are two BIG raffle items for this years State Ride!! A brand new 2018 Yamaha PW 50 and a brand new 2018 Beta 300 RR! Raffle tickets - 1 for $10 or 6 for $50!